The aims of the Witham Community Hub are to promote social inclusion for the public benefit of individuals living within the town of Witham and its surrounding area by preventing people from becoming socially excluded, relieving the needs of those people who are socially excluded and assisting them to integrate into society.
To develop the capacity and skills of individuals living within that community who are socially and economically disadvantaged in such a way that they are better able to identify, and help meet, their needs and to participate more fully in society.
• Financial hardship
• Youth or old age
• Ill health (physical or mental)
• Substance abuse or dependency
• Discrimination on the grounds of protective characteristic
• Poor educational or skills attainment
• Relationship or family breakdown